Wednesday, June 20, 2007

P.S.

Psst...do you like the color change? I know it's not really sunset-ty persay but maybe if you were in an evergreen forest watching the sunset, then....although to say that you are in an evergreen forest kind of implies that you wouldn't really be near enough to the coast to see a sunset (at least a good one), and even if you were I am guessing that all the trees in this hypothetical evergreen forest would be blocking your view. But that is assuming that you are standing in the middle of the forest...

Augh! Whatever! You see?? If I applied this much brain energy to my term papers I would have been done a month ago!

K, bye again. I can't stop talking to you even when you're not talking back. Ha!

*smooches*

P.P.S. Beverly just told me that Steven sent an email saying we have until 10am on Friday to turn in our papers!! So....you wanna go out tonight or what?

No comments: