Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chato!

Damn, grrrrrrrrrrl. I am sitting on the computer at school trying to type this damn paper, and just wanted to say hi. Miss ya. It's raining and making me depressed. Not to mention that all day I have been dead fuckin tired and thinking about my Romeo. Those pesky saudades...

Shit. I kinda want spaghetti, but I am too lazy to walk over to your house. Even though I know a mountain awaits me...ohhh mama! I wish I lived in the would of Star Trek where I could tell the thingie what to make for me and it would just appear. Or that transporter thing would be really handy right now. I think we should invent one.

Can you believe we are leaving already? I feel like we just got here. I remember seeing you for the first time in Hotel Tropical, where we are also having our muito triste goodbye lunch, and how excited we were that we were here! In Brazil! We were constantly rattling off all the things we were going to do, all the places that we would go, saying "oh, you know, no rush, we've got three months!" And now look...

Not to say we didn't do anything, because honestly I have no regrets. J, I had the time of my life here. And I will have the time of my life again when we come back and rent a phatty apartment on the water here and live it up for a couple months!! Yaddddaaadiggg??? It really is crazy how fast time flies though. And even though everyone is stressed and worked to the bone (ok, seriously, hard-ly...) and complainy (don't you think that should be a word?), I refuse to subscribe to that shitty "everything sucks and I am so ready to get the fuck out of Brazil I'm already packed and I won't ever have saudades for this place" attitude. Cause as much as I like to bitch, I don't do it because everyone else does it, and I definitely don't do it if it's not truth. I'm ending shit on a good note! It just saddens me that people are ready to let one email ruin their entire experience, or are only able to remember the shitty times and not those days and nights we laughed, danced, took pics, went to the beach....I mean, come on!!! Were we not the envy of everyone back home for three months? Damn, sometimes we just don't know how good we have it.

Oooops!!! Was I just bitching? Bitching about bitching, that's a good one. Well, I miss you hon and I hope your paper is coming along better than mine (or are you watching a movie???). Talky to you really soon, otay?

Paz a fora,
Shannie

No comments: